We are Kubikware, an Inc 500 honoree digital agency with more than 15 years of experience in the software development and recruiting market.
One of our clients is looking to expand its permanent team with a Sr Software Engineer well-versed in Python with DevOps skills. This role will be back-end focused and will both build and support their platform. You will be working at an exciting mobile technology firm based in Fort Lauderdale.
Our client has developed a world-class mobile advertising platform that enables wireless carriers to generate new subscriber revenue through market-first, in-device, native advertising inventory. Their platform uses novel AI and user profiling to deliver relevant, highly monetizable content on your mobile phone.
They’re a startup in the midst of hyper-growth and all the fun that brings.
What Is Needed? Someone who can:
- Develop well-engineered solutions to challenging problems
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management and design teams
- Work to ensure that implementation details translate through to shipping products
- Interface with developer communities to absorb the latest trends and emerging
- Work closely with the Product, UX / UI, and mobile teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products and features
- Build reusable software components for the platform
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both the code and experience level
- Use the agile process to get things done and document what you are working on along the way
- Help to research and influence our path forward with strategic technology initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent Work experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Experience working with and supporting systems using Docker and Kubernetes
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL and the Python Django Framework
- Minimum 2 years experience with building, deploying and supporting solutions in a cloud environment (AWS experience preferred)
- Experience in a start-up like environment where we build and iterate quickly
- Experience building and designing RESTful APIs
- Ability to write clean, clear, efficient, well-tested and maintainable code
- Ability to articulate technical risks and obstacles
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Nice to haves
- Experience with mobile Android or iOS
- Experience with Java, .NET, Kotlin, or other OOP language experience
In addition to base salary, compensation also includes Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Candidates need to have permission to work in the US, no C2C.
If you believe this role could be a great fit for you, please submit your resume and let´s be in touch.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying