We are Kubikware, an Inc 500 honoree digital agency with more than 15 years of experience in the software development and recruiting market.
One of our clients is looking to expand its permanent team with a DevOps Engineer (Site Reliability Engineering). You will be working at an exciting mobile technology firm based in Fort Lauderdale.
Our client has developed a world-class mobile advertising platform that enables wireless carriers to generate new subscriber revenue through market-first, in-device, native advertising inventory. Their platform uses novel AI and user profiling to deliver relevant, highly monetizable content on your mobile phone. They are an exciting Startup in the midst of hyper-growth and all the fun that brings.
What Is Needed, Someone who can:
- Maintain a 24x7 production environment with a high level of service availability. Perform quality reviews, manage operational issues
- Interface with Dev/QA/OPS teams to identify root cause analysis and re-instrument triggers to prevent future network degradation and outages
- Explore and innovate new cloud and HA technologies, features, and tools
- Partner with development teams in defining and implementing improvements in service architecture
- Implement automation and orchestration for manual processes required to operate and deploy cloud services, be at the heart of developing new ideas into internal OPS/SRE tools
- Implement automated tests, automated deployments, and operational tools
- Collaborate with Product and Support teams to plan and deploy product releases
- Ensure services are designed with 24/7 availability and operational readiness and rigor
- Implementation of proactive monitoring, alerting, trend analysis and self-healing systems
- Participate in on-call rotations, driving restoration and repair of service-impacting issues
- Define non-functional requirements as part of the product lifecycle to influence the new designs, standards, and methods for scalable, highly available distributed systems
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of proven experience in support or development globally distributed cloud SaaS services
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or equivalent professional experience
- Fluency with at least one current-generation scripting language used by DevOps professionals (Python, Ruby)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts, including Infrastructure as code utilizing tools like Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or an equivalent
- Experience with Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, and PaaS services on AWS.
- Experience with elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services including micro services
- Deep understanding of the software delivery process with the ability to implement and enforce that process across the organization
- Extensive experience with AWS public cloud technologies is a must
Nice to haves
- Experience with release management of mobile applications
- Django Experience
In addition to base salary, compensation also includes Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Candidates need to have permission to work in the US, no C2C.
If you believe this role could be a great fit for you, please submit your resume, and let´s be in touch.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying