We are an Inc 500 honoree digital agency with more than 15 years of experience in the software development and recruiting market. One of our clients, an exciting, funded start-up company (3+ years in operation) who is developing a mobile rewards platform is looking for a passionate Android Software Engineer to join their internal team. This is a permanent role located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Their core engine enables wireless carriers around the globe to generate mobile ad revenues, increase subscriber loyalty and grab competitor market share. The company works with national phone carriers and has clients in Europe and Latam as well.
- Perform SDK integrations and develop app features that support their customer base and advertising partners
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management and design teams
- Work as a team member to ensure that implementation details translate through to shipping products
- Interface with the UI and developer communities to absorb the latest trends and emerging technologies
- Create innovative mobile product code to be used by our passionate users
- Work closely with the Product, UX / UI, and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products and features
- Build reusable Android software components for the platform
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both the code and experience level
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies and recommend features
Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent Work experience)
5+ years' experience with Object-Oriented development in languages like Java, .NET, or Kotlin (Bonus Points for Game Dev. or Mobile Advertising)
3 - 5 years of native mobile development experience
3+ years of Android Development experience
Experience building complex commercial Android/Java Apps
Experience creating complex UI, Interactions, and Animations with code
Possess a solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, and computer science fundamentals
Deep knowledge of Android design principles and of the Android SDK
Experience developing, releasing and maintaining native Android applications (we'd like to see Play store links to apps you've built or code samples in GIT)
Experience developing testing for mobile applications
Experience in an Agile environment is a plus
Candidates need to have permission to work in the US, no C2C.
If you believe this role could be a great fit for you, please submit your resume and let´s be in touch.