We are Kubikware, an Inc 500 honoree digital agency with more than 15 years of experience in the software development and recruiting market.
One of our Partners is looking to expand its staffed team with an Automation Software Engineer, engaging as a permanent on-site role. You will be working at a global leader company, in New York City.
We are looking for Software Engineers to help build testing tools and automation into their process. You will be part of the Enterprise Quality Engineering team, working with developer and product teams to help improve the overall quality of the software delivered. The ideal candidate must be well-versed in Java with proven experience building automated test frameworks. You will be working on an existing framework coded in Java, extend it and take it to the next level. The framework uses Selenium to a degree as well as web services and will utilize DevOps and CD/CI technologies such as Jenkins.
1. Experience in engineering projects using Java and Web technologies.
2. An interest in building automated testing frameworks and automating quality initiatives.
3. Ability to help the Enterprise Organization improve quality across the board.
4. Experience automating test scenarios and familiarity with all stages of Software Development life-cycle (SDLC) and software-test life cycle (STLC).
5. Self-motivated, energetic and highly ethical in all work-related assignments able to contribute to corporate goals.Nice to have:
3. React and/or Angular Frontend
Candidates need to have permission to work in the US (no sponsorship offered), no C2C. If you believe this role could be a great fit for you, please submit your resume and let´s be in touch.