We are an Inc 500 honoree Digital Agency with more than 15 years of experience in software development and recruiting market. We are seeking a Director of Product to join a great on-site opportunity in Fort Lauderdale. One of our clients, a mobile technology firm, is seeking a passionate professional with app/gaming/Ad tech experience. You will be engaging with customers, partners, and cross-functional resources to design, deliver, and support solutions to take customers and their products to the next level.
Our client is an exciting mobile technology firm that is facing a high-growly and fast-paced environment. They have developed a world-class platform that enables wireless carriers to generate new subscriber revenue while at the same time providing consumers a path to free wireless services. Their platform uses novel AI and user profiling to deliver relevant, highly monetizable content to users at the right moment. They offer a fun and fast-paced work environment and they’re ready to change the world.
- Own the product vision. Define what our applications will accomplish, prioritize their features, and craft the user experience. Deliver an experience that delights users and keeps them deeply engaged.
- Create detailed product specifications which include business reasons, use cases and which are focussed on addressing customer problems
- Maintain a laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing tangible value to customers - learn and adjust frequently.
- Help define the future of the company
- Work with Engineering teams within the Agile/Scrum methodology, facilitate quarterly planning, assists with execution of sprints, and lead backlog refinement and prioritization. Plan product launches collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests and sales enablement.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a fast-paced company focused on delivering mobile consumer application
- Have a proven track record of conceptualizing products and taking them to market
- You prioritize delivery, ensuring that iterative development leads to successful customer experience with a focus on clearly defined customer value ships
- You are a strategic thinker and thrive when operating in a broad scope and ambiguity
- You are data-savvy and have used various visualization tools to clearly present to stakeholders
- You've used various tools such as JIRA, Trello, or other issue management tools
- You prefer to make data-driven decisions but don’t shy away from using your gut when data isn’t available
If you believe this could be a great fit and the next step into your career, please submit an updated copy of your resume and let ́s stay in touch.