We are Kubikware, an Inc 500 honoree digital agency with more than 15 years of experience in the software development and recruiting market.
One of our Partners is looking to expand its staffed team with a Product Analyst. You will be working at a global company, in New York City.
First, you will apply your quantitative, technical expertise to look beyond the data and understand how users interact with the platform. You will be the bridge between Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, and Business Teams to solve problems, identify trends, and elicit new opportunities. You will help inform, influence, and drive key product and operational initiatives that delight users and create meaningful business value.
Second, you will also perform manual frontend QA testing on portions of the product once development is complete on a feature or sprint release. The testing is centered on both functionality as well as overall product cohesion.
- Collaborate with UX, Engineering, Visual Designers and Product Managers to align interests and management of corporate objectives
- Track and communicate progress and status of assigned tasks and projects
- Develop knowledge of the fundamentals of large web applications
- Draft clear business requirement documents
- Ensure all designs are implemented as per spec and perform UAT on the user experience once functionality is accepted. (Example: call-out items such as the copy not making sense next to a data visualization).
- Perform test execution and actively report bugs both during the development phase and complete routine regression/ exploratory testing on new features.
- Develop manual test cases and test scenarios that provide thorough coverage of implemented features, configuration changes and other change requests
- Perform Functional, Integration, Cross-Browser and Regression tests in Alpha, Beta and Production Environments
- Review change requests and provide level of effort estimates of QA effort
- Provide regular status updates to leads
- Identify, isolate, report and track issues to closure, in an issue tracking system
- 5 - 7 year as a Product Analyst, Business Analyst, or similar
- Product Management Experience
- BA/BS, business-related concentrations preferred
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Proficiency with project tracking software, JIRA
- Experience with web application manual testing in an enterprise business environment
- Strong mathematical and quantitative/qualitative analytical skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to execute QA testing, interpret test results, and document outcomes
- Experienced in focusing on the accuracy of UI elements: behavior and aesthetics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in building strong relations
Candidates need to have permission to work in the US (no sponsorship offered), no C2C.
If you believe this role could be a great fit for you, please submit your resume, and let´s be in touch.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying