We are Kubikware, an Inc 500 honoree digital agency with more than 15 years of experience in the software development and recruiting market. One of our clients, a leading global technology services provider is looking passionate Java Software Engineer to join their internal team that is building micro-services to be hosted in Azure cloud to support one of their client operations to digital applications.
Type of role: 12 months, contract to hire role, only W2. Location: Orange County (currently remote, on-site then).
What are the work hours? 8 AM -5 PM PST.
- Develop Microservices for the client´s digital application requirements
- Perform unit test, performance test
- Coordinate with DevOps team for deployment and complete test coverage
- Security scan validation
- Java IDE, postman, SOAP UI
- Extensive experience in java development, spring boot, Kubernetes
- Azure cloud services such as Cosmos DB, application insight, APIM
- Minimum 5 years of experience is in developing complex requirements.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Java/Spring/JSF/Springboot.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries, Stored procedure, and other DB objects.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Github etc.
- Be able to coordinate between the onshore and offshore teams.
- Willingness to support the production environment outside of business hours.
- Git (contributions on Github++)
- Scripted environments experience
- Configuration as code experience
- Infrastructure experience
- Operations experience
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
- Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD) experience
- Database change automation experience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying