We are Kubikware, an Inc 500 honoree digital agency with more than 15 years of experience in the software development and recruiting market.
One of our Partners is looking to expand its staffed team with a Java Software, engaging as an on-site role (6-moths as the minimum duration). You will be working at a global leader company, in New York City.
As a Java Software Developer, you will be responsible for contributing code to the test automation framework.
- Well-versed in Java with proven experience building automated test frameworks.
- Work on an existing framework coded in Java, extend, and improve.
- Selenium and web services experience needed
- DevOps and CD/CI technologies (ex. Jenkins) experience
- Significant experience as a QA Tester, particularly doing automated testing in a BDD framework
- Experience using automated testing tools
- Experience working with Java-based RESTful APIs
- Knowledgeable in reading app diagrams and user flowcharts
- Collaborate effectively with all cross-functional teams and raise questions/clarifications on any vague requirements or functionality
- Provide support during UAT phase and Live deployment - executing smoke tests and validating/reproducing reported issues.
- Plus if you have:
- Proficiency with Python, GoLang are a plus
- Proficiency with Maven and Jira are a plus
- Proficiency with basic SQL commands and concepts is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum) and workflow is a plus
- Experience in an Enterprise project environment is a plus
Candidates need to have permission to work in the US (no sponsorship offered), no C2C.
If you believe this role could be a great fit for you, please submit your resume, and let´s be in touch.